The MBA programme at EBS Universität offers you three attractive study tracks, in keeping with your individual needs and career wishes:
- MBA: 16-month programme, preparing you within a very short time for a leadership position, with sound business administration know-how, leadership skills, and intercultural experience.
- MBA plus: 20-month programme, offering you the opportunity to specialize in your chosen field and, additionally, providing you with excellent prospects in the German job market. Alternatively, the third semester can also be spent abroad in order to expand intercultural competencies.
- Double degree option: 24-month programme, that allows you to gain an additional international degree, such as an MBA or a specialized Master’s degree. Extend your studies and gain experience in an international context to broaden your career prospects in the global job market.
Compulsory modules in the 1st and 2nd semester:
- Business Analytics & Research Methods
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Economics
- Responsible Leadership
- Operations Management
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Consulting Field Study
Leadership & Personal Development
A key component of the curriculum is the subject of leadership skills and personal development. The study programme supports you in further developing these areas, substantiated by real-life case studies.
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Presentation & Facilitation
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Project Management
- Team effectiveness
- Power & Politics in Organizations