Prepare yourself for success in a world of new ideas. The GSB MBA programme is structured to refine your professional knowledge, stimulate your imagination and give you the skills and confidence you need to realise your ambitions. You’ll learn to see the world for what it is and what it could become and discover how you can transform simple inspirations into meaningful business solutions.
The MBA at the GSB is a life-changing programme. It will give you a solid grounding in international business with a strong focus on emerging markets. Emerging market business is confronted with a high degree of uncertainty, complexity, and often, excessive inequality. Such a world needs new ideas and solutions, and we’re focusing our energy on developing teaching and research that responds to this need.
The MBA programme is offered as a one-year, full-time course or in a two-year, modular format for delegates who are unable to study full-time.
1. Demonstrate the necessary managerial knowledge, tools and techniques to be an efficient and effective manager.
2. Exhibit personal leadership competencies that reflect values-based solutions and can be applied to the contexts in which you operate.
3. Be able to adapt your management and leadership skills and apply these in diverse national and international contexts, with a sound understanding of sustainable development issues.
4. Demonstrate entrepreneurial competencies based on innovation and creativity.
5. Possess the pedagogical skills of critical thinking, problem solving, collection and analysis of data and effective written communication.
Now that you have decided to take the next step, let us guide you on your application journey for the MBA programme.
The following section contains everything you need to know about applying for an MBA at the UCT Graduate School of Business. We recommend that you take the time required to familiarise yourself with the application requirements. It is vital that you understand what is required in terms of the documents you need to fill out, what supporting documents are required and how they need to be submitted.
IMPORTANT: Please complete all 5 steps and most importantly, the UCT Online Application (the last step).
Application Closing Date: 31 October 2018
Visit the Business Administration - MBA page on the University of Cape Town web site for more details!
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
The information you submit to this university will only be used by them to deal with your enquiry. For more information on how we use your data, please read our privacy statement