The Executive MBA is our flagship part-time qualification aimed individuals with some management experience, with the potential for a successful career in strategic management and with the aspiration to achieve a leadership position.
The course adopts a practice-led curriculum and aims to develop an advanced knowledge of organisations and their effective management in the dynamic competitive global context, and the ability to apply this knowledge and understanding to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management practice.
• Study a broad range of business subjects and enjoy the personal and professional development of your skills and knowledge, underpinned by the latest research in management, innovation and change
• Explore the latest developments in key industry sectors, and work on the latest thinking relating to organisational progress and change in a competitive global context
• Develop your ability to cooperate with colleagues and reflect on your knowledge, learning and practice through theoretical and practical interaction with your peers and tutors
• Gain business competence, strengthen your confidence, credibility, and use our dedicated careers service to fast-track your potential to join an organisation in a variety of positions
• Benefit from tutors who possess a range of practical experience in management and leadership who can help develop your entrepreneurial and creativity skills.
• Accounting For Leaders (SHR036-6) Compulsory
• Entrepreneurship And Small Business Management (MAR015-6) Compulsory
• Integrated Management Project (SHR043-6) Compulsory
• Leadership Project (SHR011-6) Compulsory
• Leading And Managing People (SHR012-6) Compulsory
• Marketing Management (SHR037-6) Compulsory
• Mobilising Creativity And Innovation (SHR044-6) Compulsory
• Operations And Project Management (SHR039-6) Compulsory
• Personal And Professional Development (SHR053-6) Compulsory
• Strategy (SHR019-6) Compulsory
• Thriving In A Competitive Global Context (MAR023-6) Compulsory
Full assessment details: https://www.beds.ac.uk/howtoapply/courses/postgraduate/next-year/business-administration-executive/
We anticipate that when you complete your degree you will possess the ability to become a positive change agent in any organisation and an obvious champion for the added value of a dynamic and innovative organisational culture. You will also have had extensive and continuous opportunity for reflective and critical evaluation of your capability as a team worker and leader. The course may also equip you to start your own business or expand the business you are in.
The course includes a professional and personal development strand that will be assessed. This will enable you to enhance your employability skills, reflect on the skills and knowledge you may need to accelerate your career and bring value to your current and future employment. This relates to a key theme in the Education Strategy that offers you the opportunity to participate in a curriculum that is focused on employability and that enables all students to maximise their opportunities.
During the course you will have extensive networking opportunities within the wider course team as well as the University. You can talk through career and further development opportunities with your tutor as well as your peers and wider circle. Whatever you decide to do you will have a toolkit of knowledge and capabilities developed from the course that will support and enable you.
For information on available funding, please follow the link: https://www.beds.ac.uk/howtoapply/money/scholarships/pg
For information on how to apply, please follow the link: https://www.beds.ac.uk/howtoapply/course/applicationform
Visit the MBA Business Administration (Executive) page on the University of Bedfordshire web site for more details!
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
The information you submit to this university will only be used by them to deal with your enquiry. For more information on how we use your data, please read our privacy statement