This programme is designed to provide the technical expertise and business acumen needed to secure advanced positions in the IT and business sectors. Our graduates gain advanced skills in software and hardware, network administration and database systems and are thoroughly equipped for a successful career in the industry.
During this course, students will be able to study basic principles within the world of information systems and become fully equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge to become successful managers and handle valuable information and data systems.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The course aims to:
1. Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges
2. Enhance the ability to source, analyse and critically appraise all types of business data and practice
3. Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems
Objectives of the Programme
1. Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve business transformation
2. Engendera spirit of critical inquiry and environment that fosters life long learning and continuous personal and professional development
3. Develop skills of entrepreneurial leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risk taking, etc.
Visit the MBA Management Information Systems page on the Unicaf University web site for more details!