For those seeking a career dealing with money, Unicaf University's MBA in finance is invaluable. With a focus on mathematics, economics, and financial theory, the programme prepares graduates who can function successfully in key positions, in different work environments of this sector.
The MBA in Finance balances mathematical rigour with management practices, allowing students to acquire all the necessary skills for a career in finance.
During this course, students will be able to study basic principles of business and financial processes and concepts. They will gain profound knowledge of management and administration procedures in order to successfully function in managerial positions as well as in banking organizations.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
The aims of the programme are the following:
1) Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful financial strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges
2) Enhance the ability to source, analyze and critically appraise all types of business data and practice
3) Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems
1. Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve business transformation
2. Engendera spirit of critical enquiry and environment that fosters lifelong learning and continuous personal and professional development
3. Develop skills of entrepreneurial leadership in the field of finance such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risk taking,etc.
Visit the MBA Finance page on the Unicaf University web site for more details!