Providing a rigorous training into the challenges of the oil and gas industries, this programme offers an insight into the energy sector and also focuses on environmental issues and changing patterns of viability in exploration and development.
The programme prepares graduates to operate effectively in executive positions in the oil and gas industries.
During this course, students will be able to study basic principles within the Oil and Gas sector and acquire significant skills and knowledge in order to become successful managers in the oil and gas sector as well as run key roles within the industry.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The course aims to:
1. Produce skilled executives in Oil and Gas Management and make them familiar with this field of engineering and its markets. Specifically, it covers a wide range of knowledge and skills that are now considered necessary by oil and gas professionals to address current problems of management in the oil and gas sector, both in design and planning and management of oil and gas sites.
2. The program provides expertise and technical skills and enhances the analysis of strategies, measures and actions aimed at developing the oil and gas sector within the broader context of social policy.
3. The program has an interdisciplinary basis, focusing on Management in Oil and Gas Engineering sites and markets to make students well-equipped and skilled to operate in the demanding world of Oil and Gas Management sector.
Objectives of the Programme
1. Provide all the necessary skills to the graduates in order to become successful oil and gas management professionals and be able to function efficiently within the specific industry
2. The programme also enables students to become technically aware of issues regarding oil and gas engineering and enriches their ability to analyse strategies and decisions made when developing oil and gas site units
3. Students will be also able to develop skills in the management of oil and gas sites as well as the administration of such units to function successfully in managerial positions within this sector
Visit the MBA Oil, Gas and Energy Management page on the Unicaf University web site for more details!