This internationally recognised degree will help you build the knowledge and networks you need to achieve your career goals.
This AMBA accredited programme helps you build hard skills in essential fields of management, such as strategic decision making, operations and business control, value generation and protection as well as HR management and organisation design.
Invest in your career and study this flexible MBA as 1-year full-time programme or 2-year part-time course. Benefit from a highly international network of students from over 40 countries at GISMA Business School in the Berlin area.
What sets the GISMA Global MBA apart is that you will be ready to meet the demands of an uncertain world. A strong critical thinking approach will equip you with the most important leadership competencies and soft skills to advance your international career in fields such as strategy, finance, marketing, and operations.
Strategy, operations and business control
• Partnerships with some of the best educational institutions from around the world
• Programmes with top global rankings – the Grenoble MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
• International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented - expand your network
• Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support, and accommodation team
• Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
• Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
• Free German classes
• Programmes taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognized for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
1-year programme - €18,000
2-year programme (part time) - € 18,000
2-year online programme
Online fee - € 11,000
Face-to-face programme: 20% early bird offer*
*For applications submitted at least 8 weeks before orientation date.
Online Programme: 20% discount
Fees & funding
Start dates & study options
The information you submit to this university will only be used by them to deal with your enquiry. For more information on how we use your data, please read our privacy statement